Monday, September 6, 2010

Geneva Day 9 -- Last Day!

Today is the happiest day, because my trip to New York wasn't delay and I can go according to my plan and wor hard there.. And Baby is joining me soon n NY! Yeah Yeah Yeah...Haha..

I don't know how to describe my feeling here, I think happy to go NY for work, travel and anything. But at the same time I also feeling sad because I gonna say goodbye to my fellow friends here in Geneva, don't know when I will come back to Geneva again and to have lunch with them, dinner with them! Haha.. Alright, I should say goodbye to all of them and wish them all the best!

Today is time to disclose my hotel room, here it is... Swissotel Metropole, quite nice the hotel, service not bad, glad that I can travel and stay in such a nice hotel..I will stay Apartment in NY :(


Ok.. I can't talk much already, need to pack my stuff and ready to go airport at 0530 and take 0900 flight to NY Neward Airport! Again, goodbye to Geneva and Hello to New York!!!!

No gift again, I spent all my cash.. Haha.. But I will something from Geneva Airport which to surprise her! Ho ho ho...










No comments: