Saturday, September 4, 2010

Geneva Day 7

Sunny Day, early morning was awaken by the strong sun light, it was around 07:30.. No plan for me today, so just follow my colleagues went to Manor, a department store like Robinsons I guess.. We had breakfast there, I drank 1 potato soup and pasta, then drink banana milkshake..Thereafter, I went back to hotel and put down my stuff and go out again to help my friend by LV bag.. Then follow with photoshooting, went along the river there and take some photos.


Then I walk around to look for souvenir again for Lovely, this time really nothing much in my mind, at last I got her a box of chocolate, so she can eat it in New York everyday.. Haha..
After a long walk, then I felt hungry, so I went to get something, then I just simply choose a restaurant at old town, then never thought that it is Spaghetti factory! Yesterday my colleagues asked me where is this restaurant, I told them I can't remember and seem never been there..

Ok, now back to Hotel and need to do my assignment and read some documents....

No comments: