Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Geneva Day 4

Another day passes, today breakfast is a bit different, we had it in another cafe, I had panini for breakfast! It has been long time searching this type of panini, I miss it after my 1st trip in Geneva, now I have chance to eat it again, the taste you can't find anywhere in Singapore.

Today quite busy, running both office again for meeting, but something good is I met the lady also from Malaysia, she very kind and volunteer to bring us around and introduce some nice tourist places for us to go during weekend.

Today I had late lunch, because some meetings were too close and not in time to enjoy lunch, so we decided to go lunch at 3pm. Today we had chinese cuisine again in a departmental store called Globus.. 3 dishes (Sweet and Sour Chicken, Curry Beef with potatoes, Curry Seabass), 3 white rice, 2 fried rice and 3 lychee drink, you guess how much it cost ----- CHF 105!!! Terrible!

Dinner is something famous in Geneva -- steak with fries, not very nice but still ok, still can't compete with the one nearby my hotel there.. After dinner, we reached hotel around 11:20pm, then do the same again, bath, shave, write blog, upload photo, read documents and etc.
When I back to hotel, I realised that the laundry I sent, they charged me espress service with additional 50%. Then I went complain and finally they waive it as it is not my fault!

6 days to go.. then I can meet Lovely baby lo.. I think she can't wait to go there also, keep singing empire state of America by Alicia Key ft. Jay-Z.. Haha.. Another souvenir! Haha..

1 comment:

Bebe said...

Apa souvenior is this? soap? chocolate? sweets?