Thursday, September 2, 2010

Geneva Day 5

This morning woke up a bit early, can't sleep well.. Then looking outside the windows, the sun is arising slowly to the sky, then suddenly make me feel like taking its photo! Took out my camera to snap a few shots, unfortunately, view from my room is limited, so just able to take few shots.


Then continue with routine morning preparation and went out for breakfast with the rest. This morning thought not to eat so much, because later lunch with Geneva colleague Christophe and ex-Singapore colleague Cindy, but cant't get away from those attractive bread, yogurt and juice!

Today I have another colleague came from Sg, then we wait her for lunch as well. They brought us to one vietnamese restaurant which nearby the office, quite nice environment! About the food, I don't really like vietnamese food because their spices and smelly vege make me vomit. I ordered Caramel Pork with Rice, I can't even finish it, it was too salty and smelly!!!

After our meetings, then we faster ran back to Hotel and put down our stuff and go Shopping!! Before shopping, we went for dinner first, a Thai cuisine restaurant, quite a special one where it didn't have Tom Yam Soup, then every dishes also costly, I had Green Curry Chicken Fried Rice, thought is green curry chicken with fried rice, but the Swiss world is different of thought, they really use the green curry fried with rice then put the chicken on top. I got a picture, but it is in my handphone, can't transfer out...


This time bought something special for Lovely.. Hehe.. She will know it untill she get it!

No comments: