Saturday, September 4, 2010

Geneva Day 6

This Friday morning has little bit different, we had breakfast in the Hotel, because the project manager asked us to try it! Actually not bad, but I still prefer outside, because it was too expensive CHF 41 per pax, then those food are same like outside what we eat!

Today has lots of back to back meeting, so we didn't take our lunch, but lucky we are not hungry then we wait till dinner! But today I didn't dinner with others, because I meet up with my friend who I knew in Geneva when I came here 2 years before. She actually a Taiwanese, but came here to study and married to Swiss guy. She brought me to a lake side, the food there is quite cheap and for family to dine there. The scene there is perfect, got lake, got mountain, fresh air, got ducky and they don't scare of human, they will walk around your foot!

Ohh.. another thing to mention is I got chance to feel Porche! Of course, she drove, not me! I don't dare to drive that car, don't know the road, rule and things and some more here is left hand drive.

I back to Hotel after dinner, then my colleagues asked me to go for drink, then we went to meet another colleague in Geneva, we just ordered a beer for each, cost CHF4 a glass, quite cheap because their government actually subsidize it! We just finish the beer and left the place, feel sleepy, so not to stay long..

This time I bought dress for my wifey from H&M to match her legging, hope she like it! Haha.. I think Lou Po Zai sure happy receiving so many gifts.. Haha..

No comments: